The default template is deliberately very simple. It has a fixed right hand column , no display of featured image, no highlight text options etc. If you have a page using the default template and you want to add extra elements that are not available, you can change its template to one of the 3 “landing page” templates. The default template should only be used for child pages, because space is set aside for the left hand navigation menu column.
- Our building at 336 is built in the ‘brutalist style’.
- It was originally built in 1967 to be a warehouse, but never used for that purpose.
- In 1971 it was converted for Coutts Bank and used as their computer centre. It was designed to keep people out.
- The building was converted yet again in 1984 to be office space and a conference centre with money from the European Union and Lambeth Council. This time it was designed to be accessible and to let people in!
- 336 was formally opened by HRH Diana, Princess of Wales in June 1985.
- After its conversion four disability charities moved into the building:
- Lambeth ACCORD (now operating as weare 336)
- GLAD (Greater London Action on Disability)
Of these, only Lambeth Accord continues in existence.
- We were once considered a very cool venue for raves. We’ve grown up since then. We now support arts and theatre activities.