Healthwatch Lambeth (which replaced Lambeth LINk, Local Involvement Network in April 2013) is the independent consumer champion for the public – locally and nationally – to promote better outcomes in health and social care for all. Everything we do will bring the voice and influence of local people to the development and delivery of local services.
Healthwatch Lambeth (HWL) will:
- obtain the views of people about their needs for, and experience of, local health and social care services and make those views known to those involved in the development and delivery of them.
- make reports and recommendations about how these services could or should be improved.
- provide information and advice to the public about accessing health and social care services and choice in relation to aspects of those services.
- promote and support the involvement of people in the monitoring, commissioning and provision of local health and social care services.
- use its power to “Enter and View”, which means Healthwatch Lambeth members visiting publicly funded adult health and social care services and reporting on their findings.
It is really important that we engage and hear from every part of the Lambeth community. You can help us do this by joining Healthwatch Lambeth (free membership), get your voice heard at our public meetings and workshops and tell us about your views and experiences of local health and social care services. Join us, we need your opinions!!
You can contact the HWL Team on 020 7274 8522, email:email@example.com or write to us at First Floor, Lambeth ACCORD, 336 Brixton Road, SW9 7AA. Website:www.healthwatchlambeth.org.uk